Kick Start you career with Glueck
Integrity. Transparency. Innovation. Come Dream Big. All of our team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to delight our customers. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. That mindset, along with our execution, has allowed Glueck to create revolutionary products that will dynamically change every industry they touch.
Email your resume to email@example.com
- Take ownership for whole components of product development.
- Work with a small team in a fast-paced environment focused on the development and deployment of algorithms for real-world applications.
- Research state-of-the-art, author patents, publications and engage in relevant technical communities.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and provide timely, accurate reports and presentations to senior management and business partners.
- Experience in image classification, localisation, segmentation, face analysis, SLAM, 3D mapping, surveillance, action recognition and tracking (at least three).
- Expert knowledge in machine learning and computer vision.
- M.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field with 3+ years of industrial or academic experience (post M.S.).
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.